Just a heart phrase


 

I never did understand the beauty of the twilight. it was red as a blood..
 
I prefer to look at the black sky than blue sky..
Because I can imagine it as your beautiful eyes ..

I do not like the stars. They are seems like competing to be the brightest, thirst for attention..

I love clouds. it looks very white and show careness..

I do not like rain. He was sad and referring other people ..

I have seen the rainbow. But after you go I had never see it again..

I love the beach. There is were I learned to welcome the surf and drove away again. Welcomed you and saw you leave again ..

I'd like to see the ocean. Broad as infinite. Like a wound that you've made
​​..


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

what's your opinion?